DSP/Caregiver - Various Shifts - Waukesha, WI
Location: Waukesha, WI
Pay: $13.00 and UP! ($14.00 and UP for CNAs)
St. Coletta of Wisconsin, has excellent employment opportunities for full and part-time Direct Support Professionals in our Waukesha Residential Program. Our goal is to ensure the people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and personal growth. We are seeking Direct Support Professionals that will help sustain this mission and aid in our continuous efforts to be recognized as an outstanding organization.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in the Residential Program, you will plan recreational activities as well as teach activities of daily living, provide personal cares, and support community integration for adults with developmental disabilities. In this role, you will perform other duties such as transporting clients, completing and maintaining accurate reports, and maintaining a clean and safe environment. Your ability to make sound decisions while handling challenging situations will be critical to your success.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Valid regular WI drivers license, responsible driving record and proof of vehicle insurance required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work every other weekend and rotating Holidays
- A desire to assist individuals with developmental disabilities and other challenges in their personal growth
- Successfully complete all required training with in 60 days of hire.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the classroom and on the job training needed!
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today!
St. Coletta is an EEO/AA and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.