Assistant Manager/Residential Coordinator - Jefferson, WI
Location: Jefferson, WI
Job Title: Assistant Residential Coordinator
Pay: Starting at $15.50/hr
We are currently hiring an Assistant Residential Coordinator (ARC) in our Jefferson Residential program!
This position provides support for the day-to-day operation of the residential program by coordinating and over-seeing in the areas of quality assurance and new hire on-boarding and training. Serves as primary backup to the Residential Coordinator and is a Residential Coordinator in Training.
Job duties include:
- Assisting in daily delivery of quality residential facilities and programs that meet organizational branding and external licensing standards
- Acting as primary trainer of new Direct Support staff members, ensuring effective onboarding and successful transition from classroom to in-home on the job training
- Understanding and assisting in effective execution of home and client budgets and finances
- Acting as second to the Residential Coordinator (RC) and assumes RC responsibilities in their absence.
- Ensuring services are provided in accordance with CARF standards, funding sources, licensing agency requirements, and organizations policy.
- Communicating effectively (face-to-face, verbal, written, digital) and working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team
- Participating in the on-call rotation.
- Participating in organizational committees and meetings.
- Supervising direct care staff in the absence of the Residential Coordinator.
This is a Monday through Friday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. position and will routinely participate in after hours on-call rotation to respond to emergencies.
Requirements for this position include:
High School Diploma or equivalent
One to three years related work experience or an equivalent combination of training or experience.
Demonstrated experience in a supervisory/management role preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products, Internet, and email.
This position requires that an employee is able to drive for work purposes and must maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the standards set forth by the organization.
Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to make sound decisions and problem solve.
Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships.
Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the organization.
St. Coletta is an EEO/AA and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.